Tuesday, September 11, 2007

a rant......

I just don't understand why things are the way they are. A 19 year old girl that works at the same place I do is pregnant. She already has one baby, isn't married, and struggles to make ends meet. Yet, I fully expect her to have a healthy pregnancy and a new baby very soon.

Two other women I work with just had healthy babies, within days of when my angel was due.

I don't wiah any of these women had unhealthy pregnancies or lost their babies. I'm glad for them (although jealous). But I just don't understand, "why them and not me?"

Why is it so easy for some people to get pregnant, while others struggle....and it always seems like the ones that are struggling are the ones in the best position to have a baby. I try to hold onto the thought that God has a plan, and that it's His will that needs to be done. But it's hard.

No comments: