Saturday, September 8, 2007

2ww woes....

Ahhh, the two week wait (2ww). The dreaded time for those of us ttc.....after ovulation but before af is due......During this time, every physical symptom will be analyzed and reanalyzed......every stomach cramp, every twinge...anything will be seen as a sign that this is THE month. I've already learned that if we are successful this month, we'll have a June baby. I'm already thinking up names. The 2ww is torture....so full of hope, only to have it all smashed when af shows her ugly head. So for the next two weeks I'm going to try something new. I'm not going to obsess over "am I or am I not?".

Yeah right. We'll see how long that lasts...usually I'm okay till around 10days past ovulation (dpo) Around that time implantation should be occuring....Very early symptoms can be imagined a little more easier.....hpts can be drug out from under the sink, and even though it's too early, I start to test.

So here's to a quick 2ww. And hopefully the last one for a very long time. I'd much rather be facing the 9 month wait!

No comments: